INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION CORE COMPETENCIES - QUICK LINKS
InterCool USA has launched it's own PODCAST network! You can find archived podcasts streaming on multiple platforms (Spotify, etc). Team InterCool USA broadcasting LIVE from the 2022 RETA National Conference in Reno, NV!
Be sure to tune in with our hosts Mark Allen Turner (COLD CASE) and Josh Rees (Keep it N the Pipes)! Our ICUSA hosts will be speaking about all things industrial refrigeration:
- Challenges faced by our industry
- Industry Standard Best Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Education & Training
- Practical discussions for Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians
- Preventative/Predictive Maintenance
- Safety/Risk Management
These topics and many more to come on the ICUSA Network!
Join Mark Allen Turner for eye opening discussions with industry leaders (Clients, Vendors and more) as he takes a journalistic/forensic approach to subject matter impacting the industrial refrigeration space.
Team ICUSA welcomed Josh Rees in 2022. He is a "veteran" PODCASTER and is bringing his show "Nside the Pipe" to the ICUSA network! Be sure to tune in for candid discussions on the challenges faced by contractors, plant personnel (operators), vendors and more....
New to the InterCool USA, this podcast will premier January 2023! Tentative topics and guests are:
- Cold Case: "State of the Industry" - An in depth interview with Marc Chasserot of ATMOShere America (formerly SHECCO)
- Cold Case: "Net Zero" Candid discussions with Aer Teale, Director of Energy, Lineage Logistics
- Cold Case: "Grocery Supply, Industrial Refrigeration and Compliance" Lesley Schafer, Corporate Director Refrigeration and Compliance address the inherent challenges and solutions to overcome
- Cold Case: "Emerging Technologies" with Kurt Liebendorfer, Vice President of EvapcoldCold
- Cold Case: "Are you in Compliance" with Russell Hillman and Mark Malagon of Nexus Engineering
- Cold Case: "Best in Class" with Brad Lawson of In N Out Burger (Corporate Facilities and Refrigeration) discusses setting the bar to ensure uptime, efficiencies and compliance
Please click below to contact Mark or Josh. A team member will reach out to you directly!Contact Team ICUSA - Podcasts
Please feel free to call us TOLL FREE at 833.837.2665 or reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org